Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Book Review


Not that
  • Stephen Silver
  • needs my help to promote anything for him, but I felt compelled after reading his latest book, entitled "Life" to share my admiration for said project. Beautiful life drawings and the often overlooked transition to a finished cartoon adorn this well crafted book. I'd also like to add that it smells really good, (the way all art books should.) If your thinking of buying it I'd suggest you hop to it cause he printed a surprisingly short run. Here's a drawing I did of Silver as a publishing "FAT CAT" after he published his first book, "The Art of Silver."

    3 Comments:

    At 11:53 AM, Blogger Puga Vida said...

    love your stuff Ben! and ill definetly go by this book today! Wheres your "Art Of.." book? cant wait for that to come out.

     
    At 4:23 PM, Blogger Geek Booteek said...

    Man, I gotta have this book. The Art of Silver is soooo awesome!!!

     
    At 7:55 AM, Blogger Richtoon said...

    I ordered 5... Can't wait to get them!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home